There are several ways to create Requisitions (shopping list/production sheet):
1. You can do that directly from the recipe by finding the recipe, clicking Edit:
Then clicking Tools and choosing Requsition.
If this is a Prep Recipe you will want to "explode" so it displays all ingredients.
2. Automatically from scaled recipes (including cycle menus) from both Agile and Analyzer.
3. If you own Analyzer you can create a requisition manually, item by item. This requisition can also work as a shopping cart, a production sheet, or a transfer. For example, use it to move fruit from a hotel kitchen to a hotel gym
Automatically from Scaled Recipes
1. Choose your recipe/menu/cycle menu and click on the Edit button
and then Tools button:
2. If you want to SCALE your recipe do that BEFORE you click Tools/Requisition.
You do NOT have to save the scale if you don't want to:
3. If you have Scaled the recipe you will see the option to either Save the scaled recipe or Dismiss. Dismiss means you will still do the Requisition but it will not save the recipe with the new Scale.
4. Name your Requsition and either Save it - this WILL DEPLETE your inventory or, if you DON'T want to save it click CTRL-P to Print it.
reciProfity will deplete your inventory. You can see the results on your Ideal Inventory report along with any Sales Mix data.
5. If you want to view it after Saving just click on Requisitions from the Main Menu. You can also edit it here.
Manual Requisition Sheets:
1. From the Main Menu choose the Requisitions option under Inventory Manager:
2. Either Create a name or use an already existing name
3. Search for your items:
4. Then start adding your items and quantity:
When you are ready save the Requisition and reciProfity will deplete your inventory. You can see the results on your Ideal Inventory report along with any Sales Mix data.
If you do not want to deplete your inventory you can just PRINT the requisition. Or you can save it and then delete it later. This will undo any depletions.