1. Choose products based on lowest price or by vendor. Or let reciProfity choose the lowest price or Preferred Product.
2. Shopping Cart creates PO's automatically by vendor.
3. Keep the cart open while you pursue other functions (create recipes, take counts etc). When you Submit the cart it will create individual PO's for each vendor.
1. The Shopping Cart icon is located at the top of the screen and is always available
2. Click the cart to open and a pop up Shopping Cart will appear:
3. Begin typing in the products or item codes you want to order and choose from the list:
If the same product is available from mutliple vendors or the same vendor packed differently you will see a Select pull down.
Or you can create a Preferred Product and reciProfity will automatically choose that for you when you click the Optimize button
If the product is available for a lower price, or you have a preferred vendor, you will see a Select pull down with a red alert triangle.
How to use the -Select- pull down
You have 2 option:
1. Click the Optimize button on the bottom of the shopping cart screen:
If you use the Optimize button reciProfity will Choose either the lowest priced product, or Preferred Vendor , if you have chosen that.
2. Manually click on Select to choose the lower priced product. You may need to adjust the quantity accordingly.
A green thumbs up will indicate Preferred Vendor or lowest price.
Saving your cart
You have the option of Closing the cart at any time and the products will remain available until you open it again.
The number next to cart displays the contents of your cart.
You can open the cart at any time and keep adding products.
When you are ready to place your orders and create PO's click Submit
and reciProfity will create individual PO's for each vendor.
The Shopping Cart is now cleared for your next ordering cycle.