This article will show you how to:
1. Create a PO by Vendor
2. Send the PO to your Vendor
3. View all PO's
4. Associating a PO with an Invoice
Create Purchase Orders by Vendor
1. Click Manage inventory/ Purchase Orders:
2. Click New:
3. reciProfity automatically numbers the POs starting with PO #1. Or you can number your PO's yourself.
Then choose ingredients to order either by name or item number:
Sending a Purchase Order to a Vendor:
1. Save your PO and you will see the Export button
If you would like to set your Export options see these directions.
Or from the PO List screen click the download button:
2. Choose how you would like to export your PO. Either email it to your vendor or download it to save as an attachment:
You can preset these option by following these directions.
How to View Purchase Orders
1. Click Manage Inventory/Purchase Orders to see a full list of PO's
2. By ingredient - click the Show Detail button when you View the ingredient:
Associating a PO with an Invoice
When you receive the order and enter your Invoice you can associate the Purchase Order with the invoice by using the Select Purchase Order pull down box.
Choose the PO for that vendor and you will see all items ordered: