Available in :
Agile | Aware | Analyzer | Multi-Outlet |
Why it's important
- Keep track of your orders in one place
- Create PO's when taking counts
- Create PO's from your shopping cart
How to do it
The Shopping cart allows you to stage products you want to order in one place from multiple vendors. reciProfity will then create PO's based on lowest price or by vendor. Create PO's for multiple vendors using the Shopping Cart.
- Create a PO by Vendor
- Send the PO to your Vendor
- View All PO's
- Associate a PO with an Invoice
Create a PO by Vendor
- Click Manage inventory/ Purchase Orders:
- Click New
- reciProfity automatically numbers the POs starting with PO #1. Or you can number your PO's yourself.
- Then choose ingredients to order either by name or item number
Send a PO to a Vendor
- Save your PO and you will see the Export button
- If you would like to set your Export options follow these directions
- Or from the PO List screen click the download button
- Choose how you would like to export your PO. Either email it to your vendor or download it to save as an attachment. You can preset these option by following these directions.
View a PO
- Click Manage Inventory/Purchase Orders to see a full list of PO's
- By ingredient - click the Show Detail button when you View the ingredient:
Associating a PO with an Invoice
When you receive the order and enter your Invoice you can associate the Purchase Order with the invoice by using the Select Purchase Order pull down box.
Choose the PO for that vendor and you will see all items ordered: