Recipe Share passes recipes from one unit to another.
Everything you need to control how recipes are sent between units:
- Create recipes centrally.
- Move/update those recipes to other units based on rules you create.
- Depending on your type of operation, you can decide to assign rights by user and unit. This can limit who, within your organization, can make changes to recipes.
- Maintain the integrity of your standardized recipes.
You can choose what information is overwritten in the receiving unit and what is not:
reciProfity matches by item name and/or item code depending on the options you choose.
Here is the logic that is used for the recipe share:
- If the new product in the sending unit has an item code and it matches any current product in the receiving unit's item code , we ignore cases where the two products' names are different and just update any other details (where relevant) and assign this product to the ingredient.
- If the new product has no item code at all (nil or empty space), we match by product name where possible.
- If the new product from the sending unit has an item code and it doesn't match a current product's item code in the receiving unit, we create a new product in the receiving unit.