Click here to see how to add Recipe Share to your plan.
Recipe Share will create and update recipes and associated information (sub-recipes, ingredients, allergens, categories, etc.) to any unit that you choose.
1. Activate the relay units.
Click the gear/Manage users & Units/ Units
You can see how many relays you've purchased in the box on the right:
Click the blue Edit button for each unit you want to activate for Recipe Share:
Check the Activate Recipe Share box:
2. Setup Recipe Share Options in the Receiving Unit
For Recipe Share options in the RECEIVING UNIT, click the gear then click OPTIONS.
Scroll down to the Recipe Share Options.
Select any that you want to have update with your relayed recipes. These need to be checked in the RECEIVING UNIT.
Create Recipe Share Rules in the SENDING Unit
1. To set up Recipe Share, go to the Recipes screen.
From the "Tools" pulldown, select "Recipe Share"
Recipe Relay is done by Category or by All recipes within a unit.
1. Click +New to create a new relay rule:
2. Create a rule for the relay. Decide if you want to relay ALL recipes from one unit to another. Or just a particular category:
Choose All or a Category,
Share Options: _________________________________________________________________
You can do a Share every time you save a recipe OR you can wait and Share in batch.
Click the Green button.
Here are your options for Sharing -
- You can Share now by clicking the blue Share Now button
- You can set the Share to run every time you Save a Recipe
- Coming Soon- You can purchase the Scheduler to Share automatically one time, daily, weekly or monthly at specific time. Read more about the Scheduler.
After a run you can check the results by clicking the blue Task Manager button. Read more about Task Manager.
Tip: You can create multiple rules for each relay. For example you can create separate rules for each meal type under the heading Commissary to Diner. One rule for Entrees and another for Appetizers etc.