Templates allow you to choose Locations to count.
If you count ALL of your inventory together every time you count then you will only need one Template. That Template will contain ALL your locations.
If you count some inventory at one time and other, maybe very expensive items like wine or steaks, more often you will create more Templates. You might have one called Weekly Count and one called Nightly Wine Count.
1. Click the green + New Template button
2. Give it a name. In this example it's called All Locations. We'll only have one Template since we count everything weekly.
Click each Location that you want to appear on your count sheet
3. You'll see each location that you click in the column called Count These Locations on This Template
4. When you are ready to count you'll see this Template avvailable.
5. If you've created more than one Template you'll see them listed here
6. When you are ready to count you'll see a pull down with the Template name. Choose your Template and the locations and ingredients associated with that Template will populate your count sheet.
If you have multiple Templates, choose the one you want to count