Click here to see how to add Recipe Relay to your plan.
Recipe Relay will create and update recipes and associated information (sub-recipes, ingredients, allergens, categories, etc.) to any unit that you choose.
1. Activate the relay units.
Click the gear/Manage users & Units/ Units
You can see how many relays you've purchased in the box on the right:
Click the blue Edit button for each unit you want to activate for relays:
Check the Activate Recipe Relay box:
2. Setup Recipe Relay Options in the Receiving Unit
For Recipe Relay options in the RECEIVING UNIT, click the gear then click OPTIONS.
Scroll down to the Recipe Relay Options.
Select any that you want to have update with your relayed recipes. These need to be checked in the RECEIVING UNIT.
Create Recipe Relay Rules in the SENDING Unit
1. To set up Recipe Relay, go into the Recipes screen.
From the "Tools" pulldown, select "Recipe Relay"
Recipe Relay is done by Category or by All recipes within a unit.
1. Click +New to create a new relay rule:
2. Create a rule for the relay. Decide if you want to relay ALL recipes from one unit to another. Or just a particular category:
Choose All or a Category,
You can do a relay every time you save a recipe OR you can wait and relay in batch.
To relay every time you SAVE a recipe:
Check the Relay on Recipe Save box. Recipes will relay EACH TIME YOU SAVE a recipe.
To turn this off UNcheck the Relay Receive button and click SAVE.
2. You can relay a batch of recipes (either ALL or by Category) by clicking the blue Relay Now button.
Tip: You can create multiple rules for each relay. For example you can create separate rules for each meal type under the heading Commissary to Diner. One rule for Entrees and another for Appetizers etc.