Click here to view article full screen
If you import or enter and invoice and some items are not in reciProfity there will not be an item code match.
Save the invoice and then add that item/product
When you open the saved invoice you will now see that new item/product.
You can save the invoice again and it will update the amount received and any price change.
1. If there is no match for an item code you will see a blue box saying
"Show x not imported items"
2. Click on the box to see which items did not match. You can see there is no name, meaning reciProfity did not find a match for these item codes.
3. Create those items/products in the Ingredients section.
4. Now when you return to Invoices just locate the saved invoice and click the blue EDIT box for that invoice.
5. You will see the new items with a green New Match icon
6. Click the green Plus button to add it to this invoice and then Save at the top of the screen.
The invoice will be updated ONLY for that item. All the other items that were previously updated will stay the same. They will NOT be double updated.