Click here to view article full screen
If you import or enter an invoice and there is not an item code match for some items you can still save the invoice and then add that item/product later.
1. If there is no match for an item code you will see a blue box saying
"Show x not imported items"
2. Click on the blue box to see which items did not match.
The name column will show -, meaning reciProfity did not find a match for these item codes.
3. You can SAVE this invoice as is for now. It will update the items that do have item code matches.
4. Now create those items/products in the Ingredients section.
5. Return to Invoices.
6. Locate the saved invoice and click the blue EDIT box for that invoice.
6. The items that previously did not have a match will now appear with a green New Match icon.
7. Click the green Plus button to add it to this invoice and then click Save at the top of the screen.
The invoice will be updated ONLY for those new items. All the other items that were previously updated will stay the same. They will NOT be double updated.