Here are links to formats needed for each vendor in order to use the reciProfity templates: Click here for the Sysco layout, here for the GFS layout, here for the PFG layout, here for the Reinhart layout, here for the USF layout, here for the Ben E Keith layout.
1. Click on Select Vendor Template and choose your vendor format.
We'll use eSysco format for our example
2. Choose Browse File and select your vendor order guide file:
3. Click Continue and you will see the order guide ready to import.
Confirm that the data to be imported matches what you expect.
If it does click Check All, or just check the items you want to import.
4. After the import you will have a chance to UNDO it if the data has not imported correctly!!!
You will see each item name that has imported. (Scroll down if you don't see them on your screen).
Click on the blue item name and the ingredient pop up will display.
Check that the data has imported correctly. See this link for an ingredient screen walk through.
5. If all looks good then you can upload another order guide or go to the dashboard to enter recipes or optimize.
6. Otherwise Undo Import and begin again!
7. Super Important - Conversions!!! Learn about it before you enter recipes - OK?