After you have purchased new Units/Profit Centers you will want to name them and perhaps copy ingredients and recipes from one to the other.
1. Click on the Gear/Manage Users & Units/ Units
2. Click New Unit
3. Name the Unit/Profit Center
4. If your original Units/Profit Centers already has data and you want to copy it to the new Units/Profit Centers click Clone.
5. Choose the Source Unit and then Unit you want to copy the inventory and recipes into.
6. You will see the Progress info.
Just remember to REFRESH the screen to see that the ingredients/recipes have all been cloned.
Once you have your Units/Profit Centers in place you can associate any User/Connectors to those units.