Agile | Aware | Analyzer | Multi-Outlet
Why it's important
- Importing your sales mix gives you insight into what's making you money, and what's costing you money in your Sales Mix Report.
- In addition, reciProfity will deplete your inventory based on sales of the items you've sold resulting in an accurate Ideal Usage Report and Variance Report.
How to do it
First you'll enter a PLU for each serving recipe that matches the PLU from your POS. Then you'll find the matching filter for your POS (if it doesn't exist in our list then we can create one for you).
- Enter the PLU that matches the PLU from your POS system into the PLU field in either a recipe or for a salable item
- To import your Sales Mix you'll need to get your Sales Mix (sometimes called a grind file) from your POS and download it onto the device on which you'll be using reciProfity.
Click on the hamburger icon to display the options
- Then choose Sales Mix from the Manage Inventory pull down:
- The first time you run the Sales Mix you will choose your POS system by clicking the gear icon:
Select the POS Filter from the pull down list:
You only need to do this once. reciProfity remembers your choices. If you need help with the filter see this link.
This will import your "grind" file or Sales Mix file (POS systems call it many things).
The files we import contain the following data:
Update Selling Price means reciProfity will import the selling price from your POS. If you've changed the price of a serving recipe in your POS system you do NOT need to reenter it in reciProfity. Just click the Update Selling Price.Clicking on the Preview Selected Filter shows you how the imported file should appear.
- Now choose the Import icon to begin the Sales Mix import:
- Choose the file you've saved from your POS system that you want to import:
- Once Imported click the double green arrows:
- To see the breakdown of ingredients sold for each recipe and which will be depleted from your inventory when you click the import button:
- Click the Sales Mix Import to finish the import and deplete your inventory:
- You can view and edit any Sales Mix by clicking on the Sales Mix option from the Sales Screen