reciProfity will import your sales info (PLU, number sold and sales price) and match the PLU you have for each salable item or serving recipe and then deplete your inventory based on the sales of those items.
Here is how to make that happen:
1. Enter the PLU that matches the PLU from your POS system into the PLU field in either a recipe or for a salable item.
Salable inventory are items you sell as is such as a bottle of wine or beer for example.
2. To import your Sales Mix you'll need to get your Sales Mix (sometimes called a grind file) from your POS and download it onto the device on which you'll be using reciProfity.
Click on the hamburger icon to display the options
3. Then choose Sales Mix from the Manage Inventory pull down:
4. The first time you run the Sales Mix you will choose your POS system by clicking the gear icon:
5. Select the POS Filter from the pull down list:
You only need to do this once. Then reciProfity remembers your choice.
If you need help with the filter see this link.
This will import your "grind" file or Sales Mix file (POS systems call it many things).
The files we import contain the following data:
The file can also include an Updated Selling Price - this means you've changed the price of a serving recipe in your POS system. Instead of having to re- enter this price in reciProfity we will update your selling price if you click this button in the Sales Setup portion of Options
Clicking on the Preview Selected Filter shows you how the imported file should appear.
6. Now choose the Import icon to begin the Sales Mix import:
7. Choose the file you've saved from your POS system that you want to import:
8. Once Imported click the double green arrows:
9. To see the breakdown of ingredients sold for each recipe and which will be depleted from your inventory when you click the import button:
10. Click the Sales Mix Import to finish the import and deplete your inventory:
11. You can edit any Sales Mix by clicking on the Sales Mix option from the Main Menu.