Your supplier can provide an order guide that contains the data needed by reciProfity to upload your ingredients.
reciProfity contains templates for the following vendors:
(If your vendor is not listed below ask your vendor for an Excel file with your data. These directions include a template for that Excel file. These directions include a template for that Excel file and directions to upload it to reciProfity)
Let's import a Sysco order guide:
Not sure how to get the Sysco order guide from the Sysco website - here's how!
- Select Order Guides from the left-hand menu bar or from the Dashboard
- Select the vendor that provided this order guide. You CAN add your vendor on the fly if it doesn't already exist. In this example it's Sysco
- For Sysco we'll select the eSysco format.
- Choose the order guide from where it's saved on your system.
6. Import a preview of the order guide. Confirm that all your fields are in order, and then choose to import ALL or just check the items you want to import.
7. After you import you still have one more chance to UNDO the import.
Click one of the ingredient names to make sure it's imported all the fields correctly (see image below in #8).
8. After you import you still have one more chance to UNDO the import.
By clicking on one of the item name you can confirm that the data you imported is correct. This image shows correct data (double check your packaging).
9. If the data looks good you don't have to do anything. It's all imported.
But if the data looks strange, or is missing fields
Click the red Undo Import button and start fresh.