Uploading Invoices from PO’s? From the Invoice screen after you choose your vendor use the PO pull down to choose the Purchase order/Select Purchase pull down to choose the PO you want to import. This will display all the items you have ordered from that vendor, on that PO. Double check and if everything looks right click SAVE.
From the main Invoice screen, you can:
a) access and edit previously entered invoices,
b) add and edit vendor information,
c) add a new invoice manually,
d) upload a Vendor Template or Excel invoice, or e) access reports associated with invoices.
YES - reciProfity will update the price of the item if your vendor changes the cost of goods. And also alert you if the price increases!
Yes - reciProfity will reprice your recipes after you upload an invoice!
Uploading Invoices Using Vendor Templates
reciProfity has templates for the following vendor invoices:
(for an Excel invoice click here )
1) From the main invoice screen, select "Upload"
2) On the following screen, you will:
a- choose your vendor (or enter a new one)
b- choose a template to use (based on your vendor layout or the reciProfity standard layout). Please see this link for information on the different layouts.
c- then select the file to import.
If your invoice does not match one of our vendor templates and you received an Excel file from your vendor, choose "Import your own custom Excel or CSV file" from the list.
3) On the following screen, you can preview your invoice. Insure everything looks ok, and select "Import Invoice".
Import your own custom Excel or CSV file:
On the following screen you will select the columns from your spreadsheet that match the reciProfity fields. Then you will select "Upload Invoice".
Adding Invoices Manually
From the main Invoices screen, select "New Invoice"
1) Enter invoice number and date, received date, and select the Vendor.
2) Populate the invoice with products from the vendor by typing the name or item code into the "Add Product" box.
3) Enter the amount you received for each item under the "Quantity" columns. Remember to input the pack and/or unit amounts. The cost will default to your last purchased price for the item but you can change it on this screen.
4) If you want to add sales tax, freight, or a note, click the "Show Details" button.
5) When you are done, click "Save and Close" to exit or "Save and New" to enter a new invoice. You can select "Save" at any point during the process to save your work and keep working on the invoice.
After importing or manually entering invoices reciProfity automatically recalculates recipe prices when you open Recipe Manager.